Proactive, technically minded, extremely organized, and a reliable individual. A generalist Product Manager, who is able to manage a significant workload and juggle between several projects and issues to constantly improve our range of products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work together with the Product team, to manage the roadmap and backlog of Bluewindow’s backoffices and technical projects, reflecting business goals, strategy, and priorities.
- Serve as a point of contact between the stakeholder and the technical teams for all bugs, feature requests and ad-hoc changes.
- Help in defining new functional requirements, translating them into relevant stories and/or requests for technical teams.
- Assist with quality assurance and signoff of new releases.
- Coordinate new releases between the product teams and stakeholders, making sure they are well documented and communicated.
- Anticipate, communicate, and take any necessary action on potential issues, obstacles and/or dependencies that may impact and/or delay projects.
- Perform application training to new users.
- Author and maintain the product’s functional and user manuals.
- Keep abreast with trends in digital marketing and the iGaming industry.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks necessary to fulfil your role effectively and successfully.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience working in a product management role, preferably within the digital marketing sector
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Proactive, ‘can do’ approach and ‘problem solving’ attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- A team player attitude that actively contributes towards the bigger picture of the organisation
- Technical knowledge and/or previous experience working within a technical role is highly desirable.
What we are offering:
- Premium private health insurance.
- Performance bonuses.
- Professional development allowance.
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
- Additional days off including one for your birthday.
- Multisport and public transportation cards.
- Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month
Submit your resume and a covering letter here