Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
You are an ambitious and creative individual who wants to join THE Affiliation world. You do not mind wearing many hats coz you have a unique set of skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts including ongoing follow ups
- Set a strategic development plan in accordance with clients’ chosen/requested products and/or needs and provided the appropriate service in a timely manner bonuses and so on) and keeping healthy relationship between Blue Window and clients in efficient and timely manner
- Approaching clients with regards to unlocking of affiliate accounts
- Ongoing administration of the websites by continuous update with the links and top list positions
- Keep up-to-date with new products, launches, offers, new brand ideas
- Tracking and monitoring clients’ accounts to increase company’s revenue and ensure mutual trust
- Identify further opportunities to secure business continuity with existing clients
- Analyse the DATA and preparation of the monthly report for the department to ensure that delivered client revenues are in line with the company forecasts
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory and compliance matters to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure brand consistency and accuracy of the information displayed on all company’s platforms/websites including but not limited to rankings, bonus offers
- Take full ownership pf designated markets.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in the iGaming is mandatory.
- Min 2 years of experience in Account Management for an iGaming company.
- Confidence. It is a key skill that you possess and communication with those around you is a piece of cake.
- Organizational skills & work ethics. Both give the ability to manage projects in efficient and timely manner.
- Time management.
- Motivation & Eagerness to learn more.
- Understanding of Affiliation world
- Ability to work independently.
- Additional European language.
What we are offering:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- 20 days of remote work entitlement per quarter.
- Fitness and Well-Being Allowance
- Beer Fridays
- Birthday OFF records
- Professional Development Plan
- Ongoing Company events & team building activities
Submit your application on this link