Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 7 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
A competitive spirit, you have love of innovation and achievement, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new products we create and the people that we engage.
What you’ll be doing:
• Create breath taking interfaces, focusing on driving customer engagement through coherent and elegant user experience
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize mobile and web sites for maximum speed and scalability
• Ensure that all the client side security patterns and best practices are in place
• Develop and improve our tools by being Agile: Design -> Build -> Feedback -> Repeat
What you’ll bring:
• Server-side experience with PHP and any relational databases
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Fluency in MySQL
• Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that mobile and web versions will adhere to them
• Good overall technical culture and best programming practices knowledge plus the classic things
Even better if you have:
• Familiarity with Python, Angular and dotnet core
• Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
• Experience in programming best practices: Unit testing, refactoring, code maintainability
What we are offering:
• Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area. Coffee, lunch, last minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie? We got it covered!
• Health Insurance. Yes we take care of you!
• Freedom. Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
• Not enough? OK, have 10 days per year working remotely!
• Money. Attractive one AND bonuses
Submit your resume and a covering letter here