Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
You are an analytical individual with a creative twist! You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way. You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for our clients and partners! You possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and assist in concept strategies for different advertising channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce content that builds relationships and encourages taking action
- Contribute to and lead the writing of Online Gambling related content such as social media eBooks, reviews, news posts, and newsletters
- Incorporate SEO best practices into digital and web-based copy — whether blog posts, reviews, Meta descriptions or full websites
- Optimize content according to SEO and Optimization standards
- Be a primary proof-reader
- Work regularly with members of the design and marketing teams to foster collaboration across practice groups, ensuring design and digital best practices are always top of mind during content creation
- Operate efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, working on multiple tasks with a variety of departments, divisions, and team member’s involvement
What you’ll bring:
- A strong work ethic. Set your own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts
- Adaptability. You are an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape
- Passion. You are the best at your job and strive to create the most useful content for our partners and clients. You are excited by the need to tailor your writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and deliver with skill and accuracy
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, tour content team works closely together as well as with other departments
- Excellent level of French
Even better if you have:
- Previous iGaming experience
- Deep understanding of SEO
- Sense of creativity with ability to execute on projects and tasks
What we are offering:
- Convenient location. We’re in the bustling Sliema area. Coffee, lunch, last minute purchase, relaxed seaside or maybe a nice smoothie? We got it covered!
- Health Insurance. Yes we take care of you!
- Freedom. Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine
- Not enough? OK, have 10 days per year working remotely!
- Money. Attractive one AND bonuses
Submit your resume and a covering letter here