Creative, experienced and analytical individual.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing partner relationships to identify potential new business opportunities and growth opportunities
- Overseeing testing and ensuring marketing assets and links assigned to affiliates are up to date and links are tracking properly.
- Be responsible for communicating channels performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis with affiliates
- Assessing new sources and potential partnerships.
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance, competitor propositions and industry trends to ensure effectiveness and profitability of the brands/products
- Attending industry events.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and Power-Point.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Organizational skills & work ethics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and problem-solving abilities
What we are offering:
- Premium private health insurance.
- Performance bonuses.
- Professional development allowance.
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
- Additional days off including one for your birthday.
- Multisport and public transportation cards.
- Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month
Submit your resume and a covering letter here